Vibrant Yellow Mirror Work Lehenga Choli
This Vibrant Yellow mirror work lehenga choli for bridesmaids is the peak of beauty and style. Finished with Reshm embroidery and appliqué work brilliant embellishments made of organza fabric. A matching color equally embroidered georgette blouse is included, as well as the same color elaborately decorated net dupatta. Please keep in mind that all of the items featured are merely for style reasons. Due to photography reasons, there may be some color variations. Up to 42 inches can be added to the semi-stitched choli.
Look stunning in this georgette lehenga with thread embroidery and mirror work, which comes with an attached can-can inside.
Mirror embroidery on the choli and a net dupatta with mirror lace border work to complete the look.
This semi-stitched lehenga comes with entirely unstitched choli material and may be adjusted up to 40 inches.
This stunning yellow blouse will make you stand out during wedding gatherings.
Dupatta Lace Border & Diamond Work on Net ( 2.25 Mtr) Work: Embroidery All Over Mirror Work.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Dupatta Fabric||Heavy Butter Fly Net|
|Work||Embroidered, Mirror Work|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|