Turquoise Blue Lucknowi Sharara Suit
Turquoise Blue faux chiffon Sharara with Lucknowi Chikankari Embroidery Work. Get in the limelight with this Prussian Turquoise blue color kameez in faux chiffon texture. Designed with exquisite Multi and thread, sequins embroidery featuring around the sharara. Comes along with plain faux georgette Plazzo and Georgette dupatta with Lucknowi chicken Kari work which makes this salwar suit more attractive, both made in matching turquoise blue tones.The semi-stitched Anarkali can be customized up to 42 & stitched bottom up to 38 inches respectively as per your body shape and size to make it a perfect fit for you.
Do Note: All the accessories shown are for styling purposes only.
- Presenting you turquoise blue shade faux chiffon base sharara which may be very convenient to wear. Which will make you in the middle of the appeal of the party. Sharara set Comes with lovely lucknowi chook Kari paintings all over.
Turquoise Blue Palazzo
- Steal the spotlight adorning this turquoise blue color straight cut cotton Palazzo decorated with floral thread and Dori work embroidery enhanced by sequins work embellishments.
Turquoise Blue Dupatta
- Accompanied with a matching color Georgette dupatta, both embellished in similar work moreover.
- Dupatta is considered a symbol of modesty and compliments the overall look of a salwar kameez.
- Important things about wash care of Indian clothing is that Dry cleaning is the best way to remove the stains off the delicate ethnic attire which can lose their charm if they come in contact with water.
- Do not wash delicate Indian dresses after each wear. To follow perfect wash care Invest in proven, authentic dry cleaning services.
- It costs more, but the extra cost is well worth it because you want to protect your precious outfit from damage and fading.