Traditional Orange Katrina Saree.
Look stunning in this traditional orange katrina saree with floral thread work embroidered all over and embroidery and sequenced decorations around the thick scalloped border and pallu with digital printed skirt. Accompanied by an orange-colored net blouse with similar embellishments. Katrina Kaif wore a Sabyasachi saree with embroidered sleeves and patterned sleeves. Please keep in mind that all of the items featured are merely for style purposes. Due to photography reasons, there may be some color variations. Up to 40 inches can be added to the unstitched blouse.
Traditional Orange Katrina Saree
Katrina was dressed elegantly in an earthy orange saree with an elaborate lace border. She finished the ensemble with a pair of Jhumkas and a matching patterned shirt, keeping the appearance beautiful and basic.5.5 mtr Net material saree with Sequence work.
1 meter Silk Material with heavy embroidery sequence work.
Saree Skirt ( petticoat ) : fully stitched Crape material with Digital print.
- If your Saree or lehenga has sequins and other embellishments then you should get it dry cleaned so that they don’t lose their luster.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Work||Sequence and embroidery|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|