Sky Blue Color Shrug Lehenga Choli
Ice blue Sky Blue Color Shrug Lehenga Choli with sequins and Reshm work all over, a one-of-a-kind design for your ethnic treasure. A white plunging neckline sequins choli and icy blue sequins adorned net shrug complete the look. Please keep in mind that all of the items featured are merely for style reasons. Due to photography reasons, there may be some color variations. The length of this unstitched choli may be adjusted up to 42 inches. Custom-tailoring allows you to pick the depth of your neck.
Color Scheme: Skyblue Lehenga by a designer Lehenga with Choli Sequence Georgette Fabric Choli Lehenga Santoon in a lehenga-choli on the inside
A gorgeous blouse in a contrasting sky blue color completes the look. It’ll be excellent for a winter wedding if you want to appear like a queen but don’t want your limbs to turn blue from the cold.
Wear this sky blue-colored net shrug with sequence embroidery and decorations to make a statement.
- If your Saree or lehenga has sequins and other embellishments then you should get it dry cleaned so that they don’t lose their luster.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Dupatta Fabric||Heavy Butter Fly Net|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|