Peach Color Mirror Work Lehenga Choli
This beautiful Salmon-Peach Color Choli hue lehenga choli in American fabric will keep you looking elegant while spreading the love. The flares, as well as the hefty border, are embellished with elaborate needlework and mirror work. In a lovely Peach tone, it’s paired with a mirror embroidered net choli and a net dupatta with mirror work details. Please keep in mind that the accessories featured are purely for fashion purposes. Due to photography reasons, there may be some color variations. The unstitched choli may be made up to 42 inches in length.
Lehenga & Blouse
The fabric for the lehenga is made in the American Creap. Mirror Work in a Salmon-Peach Color Using Mirrors in Lehenga Choli Create a dazzling ensemble with a 3.5-meter flare.
Net With Embroidery & Mirror Lace Border with latkan( 2.25 Mtr)
- If your Saree or lehenga has sequins and other embellishments then you should get it dry cleaned so that they don’t lose their luster.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Blues Fabric||American Creap|
|Dupatta Fabric||Heavy Butter Fly Net|
|Work||Embroidered, Mirror Work|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|