Red Sequence work lehenga
Red Sequence Work Lehenga Choli with zari embroidery all over enhanced by sequins embellishments. Accompanied by a heavily embroidered matching color choli and maroon colored net embellished dupatta with similar work embroidered lace details. The unstitched choli can be customized up to 42 inches.
Do Note: All accessories shown are for styling purposes only and Slight color variation may occur due to photographic reasons.
- Everyone will admire you when you wear this sensational red colored lehenga choli.
- Beautified with amazing heavy sequence embroidery work within the attire adds a sign of elegance statement with your look. The semi-stitched lehenga is made of silk fabric accompanied.
Red Color Choli
- Give your vibrant highlight to your ethnic attire with this red-colored unstitched embroidered matching fabric blouse piece.
Red color Dupatta
- Beautified with embroidery and sequence work within the attire dupatta adds a sign of elegance statement with your look.
- Important things about wash care of Indian clothing is that Dry cleaning is the best way to remove the stains off the delicate ethnic attire which can lose their charm if they come in contact with water.
- Do not wash delicate Indian dresses after each wear. To follow perfect wash care Invest in proven, authentic dry cleaning services.
- It costs more but the extra cost is well worth it because you want to protect your precious outfit from damage and fading.
|Work||Embroidered, Thread Work, Hand Work|
|Colors||Same as shown in Picture|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|