Partywear Ready to Wear Shibori Saree
Wear this Partywear Ready-to-wear Shibori Print Saree in Kasturi Silk with tie-dye shibori printed motifs all over and Pastel decoration to stand out from the crowd. Shibori print pallu is also included. Comes with a Kasturi silk blouse with a matching colored design. The blouse’s unstitched length may be adjusted up to 42 inches. Bottom Pant with Heavy Kasturi Silk Shibori Print that is ready to wear. Please keep in mind that all of the accessories featured are merely for style purposes. Due to photography reasons, there may be some color variations.
The Most Stylist and vibrant Partywear Ready-to-wear Shibori Saree Indo western saree will make your day special. Pallu Comes with Pastel shibori Print With Cool blue Color.
Make a statement wearing this Heavy Kasturi Silk Shibori Print Bottom Pant Make Comfortable to wear on the next gathering function.
You may create a gorgeous ethnic look by adorning this Kasturi Silk blouse with Shibori Print. This shirt includes an unstitched form that you can use to make your own pattern.
- If your Saree or lehenga has sequins and other embellishments then you should get it dry cleaned so that they don’t lose their luster.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Blues Fabric||Kasturi Silk|
|Pant Fabric||Kasturi Silk|
|Colors||White And Blue|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|