Lovely Lime Green Mirror Work Lehenga Choli
Mirror Work in a Lovely Lime Green Lehenga The choli is a girl’s closest friend, and choosing the most stunning clothing for it is crucial in order to shine at the gatherings. This gorgeous lime green lehenga is adorned with the most exquisite mirrors, allowing you to shine brightly. The Indian velvet collection is always a visual delight, and this exquisite tiered lehenga is proof of that. This costume, which is paired with a sheer tulle dupatta, is one of the best for the groom’s sister.
Georgette Lehenga With Ruffle Pattern With Mirror Work with having 5.5-meter flair make you beautiful Outfit.
Make a flawless ethnic look adorning this Dolla silk blouse with thread and zari work. this blouse comes with an un-stitched form to make your style as your wish.
Net Dupatta With Stone work with paper mirror border work.
- If your Saree or lehenga has sequins and other embellishments then you should get it dry cleaned so that they don’t lose their luster.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Blues Fabric||Dolla Silk|
|Dupatta Fabric||Heavy Butter Fly Net|
|Work||Embroidered, Thread Work, Hand Work|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|