Pista Green Ruffle Lehenga
Make a statement with this Pista Green lehenga Ruffle Lehenga with Net frilled hemline pattern embellished with sequins and zari of Indian Velvet. Devsena satin silk half-sleeved choli in a comparable hue with identical embroidery created Dori tie-up embellishments at the back. Green sequins studded net dupatta completes the look. Please keep in mind that the accessories featured are just for style purposes. Due to photography reasons, there may be some color variations. The semi-stitched choli may be made to fit up to 42 inches around the waist.
- Devsena Satin Silk
- Back design with tie-ups
- Blouse is unstitched
- Soft Net With 12 meter Huge Flair
- Enhanced With Embroidered Sequence Work
- Unstitched Up to 44”
- Inner Comes in Butter Crepe Silk
- Soft Net
Care: Dry clean only.
- If your Saree or lehenga has sequins and other embellishments then you should get it dry cleaned so that they don’t lose their luster.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Blues Fabric||Butterfly Net|
|Dupatta Fabric||Heavy Butter Fly Net|
|Work||Embroidered, Thread Work, Hand Work|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|