Ice Blue Color Designer Lehenga Choli
Features a lovely Ice blue Color Designer Lehenga lehenga with elaborate thread embroidery and sequence work embellishments all over. A similarly embroidered net choli and an embellished net dupatta with lace accents, both in the same hue, complete the ensemble. The unstitched choli may be made up to 42 inches in length. Please note that all accessories displayed are for style purposes only, and owing to photography reasons, little color variations may occur.
Lehenga & Blouse
Faux Georgette is used to making the fabric for the lehenga. Mirror work in an Ice blue hue is employed in this Lehenga Choli. You can put together a gorgeous costume with a 3.5-meter flare. Your ethnic wardrobe will be completed with this cherry red unstitched sequence work matching cloth blouse piece. Mirrors will add to the beauty of your big day.
Net Dupatta With Thread and Flower Butta Work All Over Border Work Making Classic Look.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Blues Fabric||Faux Georgette|
|Dupatta Fabric||Heavy Butter Fly Net|
|Work||Embroidered, Sequence Work|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|