Candy Red Color Mirror Work Lehenga Choli
This lovely Cherry Red Colored Lehenga Choli in American Fabric will keep you looking exquisite while you share the love. The flares are adorned with intricate stitching and mirror work, as is the heavy border. It’s teamed with a mirror embroidered net choli and a net dupatta with mirror work accents in a gorgeous red tone. Please bear in mind that the accessories shown are just for the purpose of fashion. There may be slight changes due to photography. The length of the unstitched choli can be up to 42 inches.
Lehenga & Blouse
The lehenga’s fabric is produced in the American creap. In this Lehenga Choli, mirror work in a charry red color is used. With a 3.5-meter flare, you can create a stunning outfit. This cherry red unstitched mirror work matching fabric blouse item will complete your ethnic ensemble. Your special day will be enhanced by the use of mirrors.
Net With Embroidery & Mirror Lace Border with latkan( 2.25 Mtr)
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Blues Fabric||American Creap|
|Dupatta Fabric||Heavy Butter Fly Net|
|Work||Embroidered, Mirror Work|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|