Ash Color Silk Designer Lehenga Choli
Wear this stunning Ash Gray Silk Designer Lehenga choli to update your style. The Taffeta Silk lehenga is embellished with zari, Dori, and stone across the whole lehenga, which is made with 12 kali for added flair. It has a flair of 3.5 meters. Orange hue choli with elegant zari Dori embroidered stonework. Pink Dupatta thread zari lace Sequence work, made of heavy Banglori satin. Weddings, parties, engagements, ceremonies, and other important occasions require unique attire. Combining this lehenga with jewelry and high shoes would be a show-stopper. Butter crepe and cancan round-up Lehngha’s meal. Lehenga Length/Height: 43″ Fits up to 42″ waist (inches).
When you wear this fantastic cherry ash Gray Silk Designer Lehenga choli with a can-can attach, everyone will appreciate you.
The outfit is embellished with wonderful heavy sequence embroidered work that provides an element of luxury to your appearance. Silk cloth is used to make the semi-stitched lehenga.
This cherry dry mango-colored unstitched embroidered matching fabric blouse item will add a splash of color to your ethnic ensemble.
The dupatta, which is embellished with embroidered and sequence work, gives an element of refinement to your ensemble.
- If your Saree or lehenga has sequins and other embellishments then you should get it dry cleaned so that they don’t lose their luster.
- Cotton or polyester, others like silk or brocade might need professional treatment.
- Avoid squeezing or wringing clothes to get rid of excess water.
- Press gently from all sides to remove water.
- Ensure they are completely dry to prevent moisture from making them damp and moldy.
- However, we understand that you want to protect your priceless garment from damage and fading, therefore the additional expense is well worth it.
|Stitching Type||Semi- Stitched|
|Dupatta Fabric||Heavy Butter Fly Net|
|Work||Embroidered, Thread Work, Hand Work|
|Occasion||Festival, Reception, Ceremonial|